Location and Job Title:
Case Manager/Database Specialist, Adult Literacy Department
Edith & Carl Marks JCH of Bensonhurst
7802 Bay Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11214
- Collecting and entering data into CRM in accordance with reporting schedule; providing all necessary program data and assisting in report preparation upon request.
- Conducting outreach; coordinating and implementing class registrations, pre- and post-testing, managing applications process.
- Following up on students outcomes as they relate to employment, training, and postsecondary education for timely management of data.
- Analysing data and reporting to the supervisor on the ongoing basis.
- Responding to students requests for assistance, referring students appropriately. Conducting follow-up on referrals and student receipt of services.
- Providing individual case management including assessment of incoming students
- Monitoring students folders maintenance and content according to grants requirements. Monitoring, collecting and follow up on daily attendance records, and other documents.
- Attending trainings, outside and in-house workshops, and meetings in compliance with grant guidelines.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree (or currently enrolled in college).
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software applications. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Sweet and Zoom.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication and time management skills
- Bi-lingual English-Russian preferred.
Salary commensurate with degree and experience.
Please submit your resume to the Program Director at email@example.com
$45,000 - $55,000
Who we are: The Marks JCH of Bensonhurst, known as the JCH, is a center of community life in Brooklyn, rooted in Jewish values and fostering an inclusive environment. We help at every life stage, providing critical services that lift people out of poverty, as well as innovative programing that educates and inspires our community members. The Marks JCH is a full-scale human service agency, providing social services, adult literacy classes, computer literacy classes, job placement in addition to offering childrens, youth, family, and cultural programs. Marks JCH prides itself on its 360-degree holistic service model, meeting the needs of low- and moderate-income New Yorkers, specializing in helping refugees and immigrants.