Location and Job Title:
760 Northfield Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
JCC MetroWest in West Orange, New Jersey is seeking a full-time Administration/Database Coordinator.Reporting to the Director of Community Engagement and Development, the Administration/Database Coordinator provides support for the Chief Executive Officer, Director of Community Engagement and Development, Director of Operations and other members of the executive management team.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Provide support for the Chief Executive Officer, Director of Community Engagement and Development, Director of Operations and other members of the executive management team.
- Oversee, maintain and become proficient in the agency's databases:
- Primary responsibility for ensuring optimal use of database functionality to support departments/programs
- Inputting and organizing information to ensure current and historical data is accurate on all current, past and prospective participants and donors
- Correspond with donors and participants including providing invoices, pledges, thank you letters, renewals, etc.
- Analyze data to better understand the needs of our members and participants
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing reports, meeting minutes, and other projects when requested
- Evaluate database systems and recommend improvements
- Databases include, but are not limited to, Donor Perfect, Qgiv, Elevent, CSI Spectrum, Campminder, Boardable, Mailchimp
- Assist in nurturing established, successful relationships between the JCC and our donors and cultivating meaningful relationships between the JCC and new donors
- Assist the Finance Department in reconciling financial data on development revenue and expenses
- Assist in preparation of development and arts related events and programs including acquiring talent, issuing contracts, securing permits, maintaining supply inventory, promoting events, event planning and program logistics, maintaining lists of participants, program data and budgets, and preparing reports as needed.
- Provide on-site and/or virtual event support, reception needs and guest services
- Manage access control system, including fobs and database
- Work with program staff and facilities to manage external programs and rentals
- Assist in answering phones, scheduling meetings and welcoming members and guests to the Executive Suite
- Board of Trustees communications, including, but not limited to, managing board database, board meetings and agenda, scheduling of meetings, and reports.
- Support with projects and needs as they arise
- Administrative tasks as reasonably assigned
- Must have strong computer skills and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in maintaining database technologies
- Superior project management skills and ability to prioritize and balance numerous tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of discretion and ability to maintain strict confidentiality and data security
- Personable, motivated, energetic and a self-starter
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires long periods of standing or sitting.
- Moderate use of computer terminal screen, right or left-hand use, typing.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to the attention of Michele Watkins, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
$45,000 - $55,000
Welcome to Your JCC!
JCC MetroWest has been at the center of our community for 142 years, bringing people together while providing educational, social, cultural and fitness programs.
Our main facility, the Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC, located in West Orange, NJ, and our 20-acre day-camp, Camp Deeny Riback, located in Flanders, NJ serve the Jewish communities west of NYC, including Essex, Morris, and Union counties.