Location and Job Title:
Part-Time Membership Associate
Bernard and Ruth Siegel Jewish Community Center
101 Garden of Eden Rd.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Provide excellent customer service to support the success of the Siegel JCC and uphold the mission and values of the organization. This position will provide coverage to the welcome desk. Weekend availability required.
- Greet all members and guests enthusiastically and professionally.
- Coverage provided for membership desk, including answering the phones, transferring calls, and providing basic information about upcoming events and/or programs to the callers.
- Review membership information and account status.
- Provide membership information including rates, categories, and current promotions.
- Process new membership enrollments.
- Manage facility reservations including confirming and scheduling visits.
- Register and process payment information.
- Effectively communicate to both members and staff.
- Provide membership tours on occasion.
- Assist with emergency and crisis situations as needed.
This position requires weekend availability. Additional hours may be available based on operational needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Must be organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and manage time
- Must provide excellent customer service
The Siegel JCC is a non-profit membership organization where people come together as a community to learn, share and celebrate. We inspire and connect people of all ages, faiths and backgrounds through social, educational, cultural, fitness and recreational opportunities, in a warm and welcoming environment. The JCC represents a feeling of home for children, families, teens, singles, seniors, and everyone in between.
The JCC houses preschool, child care and camp programs, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, gymnasium and racquetball courts. Our thirty-acre family campus featuring an outdoor pool, ball fields, tennis and basketball courts offers a wide array of outdoor recreational services. The JCC is also home to Jewish holiday celebrations and cultural arts programming.
The mission of the Siegel JCC is to be the hub of Jewish life in our region. We strengthen the greater community by nurturing Jewish belonging and encouraging social, physical, and intellectual growth in an environment guided by Jewish values and culture.