Location and Job Title:
Registration and Operations Coordinator
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
- Responsible for registering families for programs, interfacing with the JCC back office, marketing and finance teams.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for program families and staff, connecting them to information and ensuring a positive user experience.
- Model commitment to the highest level of customer service to members and prospective members.
- Assist in the management of registration and front office functions for nursery schools, full day & after school childcare, summer camp programs and Aquatics programming.
- Interface with vendors, monitoring and ordering supplies for programs.
- Support program professionals in all aspects necessary to provide excellence within the programs.
- Maintain calendar for different programs, events, interviews, and appointments.
- Manage multiple program email accounts.
- Recommend new systems or processes that improve our ability to serve our families, add value to JCC membership and improve their experience.
- Maintain various program specific database and computer systems used by different programs including data collection, management and reporting.
- Actively participate as a member of the Stamford JCC professional team. Support Stamford JCC policies, goals and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, Associate Executive Director and/or CEO of Stamford JCC.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Office and Excel.
- Comfortable with cloud based CRM solutions.
- Has a go-getter attitude, with the ability to successfully execute projects big and small from start to finish.
- Personifies flexibility, with the ability to keep different programs organized and on track simultaneously.
- A person who is a "jack of all trades" and who likes to step up and own a variety of tasks.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree. Background in camping, education, fitness, marketing or related field preferred.
- Office administration, recruitment, and sales preferred.
- Experience in customer service and working with the public.
The Stamford Jewish Community Center is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. While we are driven by the Jewish values of welcoming guests, kindness, respect, and communal responsibility, we warmly welcome people of all ages, faiths, ethnicities and backgrounds.