Location and Job Title:
Preschool Supply Runner & Assistant
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Preschool Supply Assistant Is responsible for running errands
throughout the center for the preschool and assisting the director,
assistant director, and administrative assistant with various tasks.
- Maintain accurate attendance taking.
- Ensure attendance is taken and report absent students to Administrative Assistant.
- Light filing and shredding
- Assist with food order and delivery
- Organize and maintain kitchen pantry
- Check expiration dates on all food items
- Model responsible and safe kitchen/food practices
- Greet pizza delivery each Monday
- Slice fruit and vegetables for children's lunches with pizza day
- Deliver pizza and fruit/vegetables to 10 classrooms
- Assist with snack preparations/set up & clean up
- Greet challah delivery
- Utilize challah tracking to divide challah into bags
- Deliver challah to 10 classrooms
- Support teachers with the restocking of supplies including but not limited to PPE and classroom supplies.
- Running items up from lobby to 4th floor rooftop
- Shelve books in the library
- Set up and break down wall displays in common spaces
- Meet Parent Council and distribute gift bags to staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability load and unload carts
- Flexibility in daily tasks
- Adhere to Kitchen Health and Safety Policies
- Warm and welcoming
- Like working in a preschool environment
- ECE units are not required, but a big plus
HOURS: 20 hours / week
- This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) with a generous benefits package.
- Monday & Friday are required minimum 8:30-1
- Ability to choose your other working hours between the hours of 8:30-4pm T/W or TH.
HEALTH & SAFETY: In
order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible,
all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19)
prior to beginning work. Please reach out to HR@jccsf.org if you have questions.
$20.00 per hour
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).