The Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center (JCC) is seeking an experienced, goal-oriented team player to fill the position of Individual Giving Manager. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Individual Giving Manager plays a vital role in growing contributed revenue for the JCC and its programs, cultivating the agency-wide culture of philanthropy, and ensuring that the JCC is a home for highly accountable philanthropic investment. This is achieved through managing the agency's fundraising campaigns and nurturing direct relationships with mid-level donors.
The JCC is a non-profit social services agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of the entire community, the JCC strengthens Jewish identity and enriches quality of life through diversified social, educational, recreational, and cultural programs. Operating out of six facilities throughout Wisconsin, the JCC provides the total community with a forum for open dialogue and offers inclusive wellness, education, and community services for members and guests of all backgrounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements (KSAs)
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. High-level skills in planning and strategic thinking.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
5. Knowledge of philanthropy and fundraising principles.
6. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and CRM platforms. Ability to learn new software.
7. Ability to work with confidential data and maintain the same.
8. Ability to easily cultivate and sustain professional relationships with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
9. Ability to contribute effectively in both autonomous and team environments while appropriately discerning between the two.
10. Ability to manage conflict and demonstrated ability to make decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
11. Ability to attend evening and weekend events.
Education and/or Experience
45,000 - 55,000
The Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. It is committed to meeting the ever changing needs of the entire Jewish community for strengthening Jewish identity and for enriching the quality of Jewish life.
The Center provides the total community with a forum for open dialogue regarding matters affecting Jewish life here, in Israel and throughout the World. It initiates diversified social, educational, recreational and cultural programs within a Jewish setting.
The JCC is a partner in serving the community with the Milwaukee Jewish Federation, is affiliated with the JCC Association of North America and a Beneficiary agency of the United Way of Greater Milwaukee.