Location and Job Title:
CRM Database Manager
Martin Pear JCC
12701 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role of the CRM Database Manager is essential in our organization ensuring various systems work together as designed for functionality as well as financial recognition. This position is responsible for understanding multiple software systems, training various departments, and ensuring they are using properly.
- The agency will be migrating the various systems into one, this position will have a major role in the project ensuring the success of the transition. This includes managing each of the systems and ensuring new system is able to achieve what is needed to be successful.
- This position requires excellent communication skills. They will be training, collaborating and moving various department technology skills forward under the guidance of the CAO.
- This position will need to understand the basics of finance allowing them to partner with the Controller to ensure all the financial transactions are tied to the proper GL codes in the various systems.
- As the owner of the multiple databases, you ensure the quality of data is your top priority. Data must be accurate, cleaned up as needed and healthy across systems.
Key Competencies for Success:
- Support and maintain database applications,
system tuning, performance monitoring and
maintenance. Will also develop and/or
modify existing programs and custom reports for users.
- Develop processes for optimizing usage of
- Make recommendations for improving system
- Trouble shooting front-end and back-end issues
as they arise.
- Collate, prepare, and present database
data integrity reports to identify errors and supervise the correction of the
- Oversee the development and
implementation of policies, procedures, and automated processes to ensure
the efficient flow of data, smooth integration between and among systems,
and the confidentiality and security of constituent information.
- Provide guidance on best practices, standards,
policies, and procedures for data entry, staff training, and data security.
- Highly detail orientated.
- Serve as project administrator and application manager
for the conversion to a new CRM management system. This includes ensuring all
departments understand their needs, expectations, deadlines and are completing
- Provide training and support to personnel using
the database system, answer questions, demonstrate utilization methods and
research information needed by staff so that staff are able to use the database
system effectively in the performance of their jobs.
- Investigate and identify reported problems with
the system, coordinate solutions with the software vendor as needed, to ensure
smooth system operations.
- Monitor database for functional use and
availability of tools to optimize staff performance, i.e., security issues,
KPIs, reports and queries, dashboards, etc.
- Responsible for global changes, clean ups and
database appending procedures.
- Work with supervisor and IT to ensure database
security is maintained and updated.
- Have expertise creating reports, maintaining
reports, dashboards and producing database queries.
- B.S. or B.A. required, business and/or computer
related study preferred.
- Three to five years' experience as a database
coordinator or similar work experience.
- Bookkeeping or Accounting experience preferred.
- Maintains professional and positive demeanor.
- Strong customer/member service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of and technical
proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products
- Job requires strong analytical skills to
identify and resolve problems with database system.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and
provide instructions verbally and in writing with a widely diverse
- Must be able to organize and
prioritize work and perform work accurately with frequent interruptions while
supervising the work of others.
- Data entry, spreadsheet applications, typing,
word processing skills required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential
information with discretion.
- Comfort and effectiveness translating between
end users needs and database output.
- Proven ability to effectively train individuals
in technical areas.
- Team player, ability to work effectively with a
variety of internal and external departments, volunteers, vendors, and
- Ability to manage tasks, prioritize multiple
assignments, execute work in an efficient and timely manner, and track and
manage multiple work streams at once.
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple
tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Problem solving, detail oriented and
- Excellent written, oral communication and
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Experience in systems ActiveNet, MindBody,
Campminder, Procare, Team Unify, and Salesforce a plus.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, salary range, and resume
The Jewish Community Center has an opening for a CRM Database Manager to join our team. This is a full-time exempt position based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our campus features a state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor pools, gymnasium, early childhood education center, cultural programs, day camps, recreational sports, and much more, which serve our members as well as nonmember program participants.
Our full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package which includes: medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurances, voluntary insurance options, paid vacation, sick and holiday time, 401K, health savings account, complimentary membership at The J and program discounts.
To learn more about The J, please see our website at vosjcc.org..
The J is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.