Location and Job Title:
Executive Team Secretary, Part time
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Team Secretary is responsible for all administrative and support services that support the executive offices.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Handle minutes, scheduling, reports as requested and all logistical details for Board, committee, and staff meetings.
- Provides administrative assistance as required to Executive Staff.
- Provide coverage for front desk.
- Handle logistics for staff and volunteer clearances.
- Sorts incoming mail and fills in on processing of outgoing mail as needed.
- Assists with Bulk and regular mailings.
- Be cross trained and provide support to Administrator of Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.
- Handle condolence letters and non-campaign thank you notes to donors.
- Assistance with stock donations
- Act as back up editor for Community Review when its editor is taking PTO.
- Proof Community Review and other publications and documents.
- Provide support to PJ Library program (data entry, shopping and preparation of kits and for events, assistance during programming, and other responsibilities as needed)
- Add details to Community Calendar for all staff as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake special projects, as directed by the Chief Executive Officer
- Perform other duties as assigned
The position will likely be 20 hours to start with the potential to expand.
- Strong working knowledge of and technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Data entry, typing, word processing skills required
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent the organization in a professional manner
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Associate degree required
- One-three years' experience of administrative work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Harrisburg is dedicated to providing social, cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for people of all ages and faiths throughout the greater Harrisburg area.
Programs and services offered within the Jewish Community Center range from Early Childhood to Fitness, Senior Adult Programming to Swimming, Summer Camp to Aerobics.