Location and Job Title:
Donor Services Coordinator
Marcus JCC of Atlanta
5342 Tilly Mill Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
POSITION TITLE: Donor Services Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Annual Giving
The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is among the largest Jewish community centers in the world! The MJCCA is a thriving, dynamic, ever changing organization serving over 60,000 people each year. The MJCCA's modern, multi-purpose Zaban Campus sits on 52 acres in Dunwoody where people across all generations participate in every possible kind of program that helps people meet their newest lifelong friends, learn new skills and enhance their overall quality of life.
If you join our 500 full- and part-time family of staff members, you will be part of an amazing agency that has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace for 10 years in a row.
You'll report to the Director of Annual Giving and be part of an energetic and self-motivated team. The MJCCA provides eligible employees a benefits package including, but not limited to, FREE MEMBERSHIP (awesome fitness center and classes!) medical and dental insurance, 403(b), paid holidays (including Jewish holidays), personal days and sick days - and friendship with your colleagues!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, process and populate all donor information into Raiser's Edge and/or the MJCCA's CRM database
- Enter and update all donor contact information
- Track donations and pledge due dates
- Invoice donors for unpaid pledges
- Daily gift entry and letter processing
- Build and run unique queries, exports, analysis reports, appeal lists, and electronic mailing lists in both Raiser's Edge and CRM for development and marketing mailing purposes.
- Analyze statistics and identify trends.
- Create and generate various financial and dashboard reports for the department.
- Reconcile monetary gifts monthly with the Accounting Department.
- Handle donor acknowledgement, recognition and billing process.
- Manage gift processing and entry, timely generation and distribution of the daily contribution logs, and acknowledgement letter processing
- Manage database expansion/clean-up of existing data sources and ensure constituent data is fresh, current and as enhanced as possible to ensure the most effective use of all the information available.
- Coordinate relevant activities related to donations with Accounting Department.
- Provide the Development Department with technical support for Raiser's Edge.
- Assist the Development Department as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years' Raiser's Edge experience preferred
- Excellent time management required
- The ability to stay calm in an ever-changing environment is a must
- Advanced problem-solving skills essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce a bonus
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
35,000 - 45,000
Impacting more than 55,000 people annually, the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is welcoming to people of all faiths, ages, and backgrounds. One hundred years ago, Jews with vastly fewer resources than today built a Jewish Community Center in Atlanta. With little more than their passion for a better life, they built a safe, secure, and vibrant community center for their families and for all of the Jewish Atlanta families who followed.
The MJCCA has always given the community a place to gather and connect with friends and family through meaningful programs and much-needed services. For 100 years, the MJCCA has turned everyday minutes into Jewish moments that are remembered for a lifetime.