Location and Job Title:
JCC of Mid-Westchester
999 Wilmot Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Lisa Sisenwein at email@example.com
The Office Manager is responsible for the effective operation of all administrative support services.They performing a full range of office management, administrative and secretarial support functions for the JCCMW.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Serve as a friendly go-to for all JCCMW staff with a positive attitude and great customer service perspective.
- Support the CEO with administrative responsibilities such as scheduling meetings and greeting individuals coming in for appointments.
- Manages the JCCMW calendar including space and equipment through the Mazevo system
- Maintains a variety of office records and files in an organized and systematic manner both digitally and in print.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines/schedules, and multi-task, as our community center is busy work environment.
- Support general equipment needs for the facility (printers, phones, etc.) and ensure vendor contracts are in place and support is available when needed.
- Facilitate basic HR needs such as business card printing and office signage.
- Answer incoming inquiries by phone and by email and provide professional and knowledgeable responses to questions.
- Performs other duties as required
- College degree required.
- Prior experience in an office management position a plus.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Digitally proficient - familiar with google platforms and all basic Microsoft Office programs; facile with database management.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
$55,000 - $65,000
JCC Mid-Westchester (JCCMW) is a diverse, multi-generational center in Westchester located on the New Rochelle/Scarsdale border. Centered on our Jewish Values, we open our door as widely as possible to offer participants educational, social, cultural and recreational activities to inspire joyous lives and strengthen community.