Location and Job Title:
Milton & Betty Katz JCC
501 N Jerome Ave
Margate City, NJ 08402
The Milton and Betty Katz JCC is looking for front desk staff o work with JCC Members.
- Support, greet and assist all visitors creating a warm experience
- Support process of enrollment such as tours, guest questions and promotions available
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with community members and coworkers in person, and on the phone
- Manage membership accounts and access to activities including the fitness center, pool and events within the JCC.
- Ensure computer system is updated with current billing and demographic information
- Help provide a safe atmosphere for members, visitors and staff by utilizing the JCCs system for proper enrollment, check in and facilitation of emergency needs that arise
- Greeting members at checking
- Directing members to proper locations and providing information to members
- Assist in keeping a clean and organized space
- Membership inquiries in person and over the phone
- Enrollment and renewing memberships
- Processing new memberships
- Must be flexible and able to work multiple shifts as needed
- Customer service/Retail experience preferred
- Must be able to work with a computer, software packages and billing setup functions
- Must be friendly and patient with customers and able to handle multiple phone calls
- Microsoft Office software knowledge required (Excel, Word)
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
$25,000 - $35,000
The majority of our programming operates in the Milton and Betty Katz Jewish Community Center by the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and its expansive beaches located on Jerome Avenue, Margate, NJ. We are a non-profit, and there are lots of room for growth and learning opportunities.
The mission of the Milton and Betty Katz JCC of Atlantic County is to foster an appreciation of Jewish identity, values and culture, to promote the health, education and welfare of our members, to strengthen Jewish family life, to build a sense of community and ensure Jewish continuity for our children, our children's children, and ourselves.
Here at the JCC we are committed to creating an inclusive culture where all employees feel welcomed and valued.
Discounted Childcare! Special discounts on Early Childhood Education Center Childcare Fees & Camp Tuition
FREE Fitness Center Membership
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Available for Full Time Staff
Paid Sick & Vacation Time Based on Full & Part Time Status
Discounts on JCC Programs & Services