Location and Job Title:
Galbut Family Miami Beach JCC on the Simkins Family Campus
4221 Pine Tree Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33140
The Miami Beach JCC is in need of childcare staff to supervise children in our drop-off childcare room. Childcare staff will provide outstanding customer service to our members by ensuring that their children have a safe, clean and supervised environment.
- Create a safe and friendly environment in the childcare room.
- Give quality supervision, focused attention and caring service to our members and their children.
- Organize activities appropriate for the various ages to create a fun, playful and safe environment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly area, and picking up and sanitizing toys as needed.
- Maintain an environment that is tolerant and respectful of child and family cultures, values and differences.
- Attend staff meetings every mid and end of year.
- Candidates must be patient, flexible, energetic, self-motivated, creative, and must work well in a team environment.
- Must be 21+
- Experience in working with children 6 months - 6 years old
- Must be dependable, and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Must be able to accept guidance and supervision during the work shift.
- CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Must complete fingerprinting and background check
- Reliable transportation preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, sitting on floor, crawling, standing, walking, talking, hearing and having visual acuity. The work is performed indoors and outdoors (Chanukah festival and Purim Carnival)
- Must be available to work on Holidays and year around
- Must be available to work shift hours on the weekends
- Must be available to work morning shifts
The Miami Beach Jewish Community Center (JCC) is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Our goal is to provide quality programming to the community in everything from Children's Enrichment and After-school programming to Summer Camp; Fitness to Aquatics; Sports to parenting classes; Adult Educational programs to Arts & Cultural events and more.We strive to employ the most qualified persons and continue to provide them with the support and encouragement needed in order for them to continue to develop and grow professionally as well as assist the MBJCC reach its goals in customer service and satisfaction.