Location and Job Title:
Director of Marketing and Communications
Aaron Family JCC of Dallas
7900 Northaven Rd
Dallas, TX 75230
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and overseeing all marketing strategies, branding, website, social medias and communication for agency; both internally and externally. Work closely with all staff in a professional and fair manner to encourage the highest quality results through effective management.
REMARKS: This exempt full-time salaried position offers a competitive benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, and more. The Jewish Community Center is an EOE (equal opportunity employer).
- Supervise Marketing Team Members, including the Creative Manager, Website Designer/Social Media Marketer, and Graphic Designer.
- Administrate the department's plan, purpose, organization and focus.
- Manage the effectiveness and productivity of the marketing plan and projects.
- Create, monitor, manage and track yearly budget.
- Create strategic marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness through internal/external marketing, multi-media and social networking services to include print, e-marketing, web, Facebook, twitter, mobile apps and all other available resources.
- Develop and implement a wide variety of cutting edge marketing collateral focusing on increasing membership, participation in programs and activities, and overall community awareness.
- Design cohesive branding campaigns to increase consistent messaging and partnerships throughout all departments, programs and activities.
- Analyze and evaluate policies, procedures and systems to ensure the highest level of performance, achievement and production of end products in branding, print, web, social media, data analytics, and outreach.
- Partner with the Membership Department to create and implement a strategic plan for membership acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with all departments to bring a cohesive look and feeling to all programs and activities.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude when dealing with internal/external customers, vendors, members, and staff.
- Develop, implement and promote cross marketing opportunities throughout agency.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyze current market conditions and competitor's information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Liaison with media and advertising outlets.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience managing, overseeing or running the marketing department of an agency, organization or corporation. Non-profit experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Quark, InDesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Winn Zip, and Microsoft Office.
- Background utilizing sophisticated design aesthetics with an ability to encourage this style from graphic and web staff.
- Excellent communication skills, proofreading, interpersonal, collaboration and organizational skills a must.
- Ability to supervise a staff of diverse individuals and talent levels. A team player with ability to interact with staff, members, lay leaders and vendors in a positive and professional manner.
- Knowledge of Brand Development is essential.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment with a history of meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adeptness to maintain a positive attitude and a good sense of humor while wearing many hats in a fast-paced, creative, and flexible environment. Must be detail oriented in all aspects of position and work well under pressure.
It is expected that the Director of Marketing and Communications will be a team player as part of the JCC Professional Staff. He/she is expected to be aware of the JCC Mission Statement and work within the frameworks of that mission. Responsibilities of the job may be changed as the needs of the JCC and/or community change.
The Aaron Family Jewish Community Center of Dallas brings the community together by providing state-of-the-art facilities and exceptional programs in an inclusive environment defined by Jewish values and culture.