Location and Job Title:
Marketing Administrative Coordinator
Lawrence Family JCC of San Diego County- Jacobs Family Campus
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
PAY RATE/STATUS: $18.00-$25.00 per hour DOE / Part-Time OR Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing & Strategy, and working in collaboration with appropriate staff in other functions, the Marketing Administrative Coordinator will support the work of the Director of Marketing & Strategy and the department team. He or she will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks which allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs to ensure the department's functionality and organization. The successful candidate will compile marketing analytics, manage spreadsheets, assist with the preparation and delivery of promotional presentations, assist in the composition and posting of online content and assist in the writing of marketing literature.
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BS in Marketing, Business or related field is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer oriented approach.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks and embrace challenges as opportunities.
- Exquisite interpersonal communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc)
- In depth knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. - e.g. box of copy paper) as needed is required.
45,000 - 55,000
The mission of the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is to provide social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs to individuals and families of all ages, religions, races, financial abilities, and physical and mental abilities. Likewise, the JCC provides equal opportunity employment to individuals of all religions and backgrounds. The JCC welcomes San Diego's diverse Jewish community and the community at large.