Location and Job Title:
Marcus JCC of Atlanta
5342 Tilly Mill Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
HOURS: 40 hours per week
(including Sundays & evenings)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide first-line customer service to all prospective members and enrolled members
- Meet prospective members, provide information, conduct tours and convert tours to a membership purchase.
- Enroll new members and process new member applications
- Address and respond to customer and staff questions, requests, concerns and issues
- Maintain prospective member data base using a CRM software
- Proactively build and develop relationships with new and existing members by providing premiere customer service to maximize member referrals.
- Recruit new members through outbound calling and lead generation
- Follow up with prospective members on a regular schedule
- Follow up with non-renewed members
- Demonstrates exemplary sales skills by encouraging personal monthly acquisition goals are met through persistent and enthusiastic outreach.
- Help develop, organize, and execute membership promotions
- Tour and enroll people in Silver Sneakers and compile monthly report
- Handle administrative duties of the department
- Ensure all emails and calls, both direct and to the team inboxes, are returned and answered
- Complete any additional projects as assigned by Manager
- Maintain a working knowledge of the MJCCA's membership structure, current programs and events
- Membership responsibilities - Available to work some nights and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competence in basic-level mathematics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Sales Experience preferred
- Experience using and maintaining a CRM database
- Polished and professional appearance
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- Ability to engage and exude confidence with distinguished clientele
35,000 - 45,000
Impacting more than 55,000 people annually, the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is welcoming to people of all faiths, ages, and backgrounds. One hundred years ago, Jews with vastly fewer resources than today built a Jewish Community Center in Atlanta. With little more than their passion for a better life, they built a safe, secure, and vibrant community center for their families and for all of the Jewish Atlanta families who followed.
The MJCCA has always given the community a place to gather and connect with friends and family through meaningful programs and much-needed services. For 100 years, the MJCCA has turned everyday minutes into Jewish moments that are remembered for a lifetime.