Location and Job Title:
Administrative Assistant/Camp Registrar, Southern New Jersey/Greater Philadelpgia
Sunrise Association (Sunrise Day Camps Association, Inc.)
15 Neil Court
Oceanside, NY 11572
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic year round Administrative Assistant/Camp Registrar in our Southern New Jersey office with:
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel and willingness to learn other data platforms. Knowledge of Camp Minder a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Stellar organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Experience in an administrative role
- Ability to adapt to regularly shifting responsibilities
- A passion for working with young people
Diversified responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a wide variety of administrative tasks as they arise
- Compassionate yet businesslike communication with families via email or phone regarding camper needs, registration, transportation, etc.
- Track camper data including attendance, completed forms, and transportation information
- Coordinate and manage staff paperwork including applications, contracts, and tax documents
- Edit and re-design forms, informational flyers, charts and correspondence
- Assist with ordering and distribution of program and office supplies
- Maintain and track receipts, billing, and payments
Sunrise Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing back the magic of childhood to children with cancer around the world. Through our summer day camps, and innovative year-round programs, Sunrise brings smiles to the faces of nearly 6,000 children! Join us in helping children who are dealing with cancer return to childhood fun!
With 9 summer day camps, and over 40 in-hospital programs, the Sunrise Association is affiliated with 32 major hospitals around the world. We are the only organization that offers full-summer day camps and year round programs (recreational and in-hospital) for children with cancer and their siblings, and all our programs are offered completely free of charge.