Location and Job Title:
Evening Manager on Duty, Full-Time
Goldring-Woldenberg JCC in Metairie, Louisiana
3747 W Esplanade Ave, Metairie, LA 70002
This position is open at the Goldring-Woldenberg JCC located in Metairie, Louisiana
- Practice a high-level of customer service.
- Take a proactive approach to member retention by developing solid relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations.
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic, and helpful attitude.
- Represent the Goldring-Woldenberg JCC-Metairie Fitness Department in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Address members concerns, suggestions, and complaints in a professional manner and rely any and all to Wellness Director.
- Ensure proper use of equipment by supervising and assisting members in the proper exercise technique & execution by demonstrating proper use of equipment with regard to muscle stabilization, body alignment and execution.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order.
- If equipment is in need of service, follow established procedures to either fix equipment and notify the Wellness Director if unable.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings for department.
- Work with Fitness Staff to complete evening check list and closing duties.
- Check your email daily for new and updates.
- Stay aware and up to date with all fitness programs and encourage member participation.
- Must be avaialable from 4-10 pm Monday- Thursday and Saturdays from 1-6:45 pm.
- Must have and maintain CPR/AED Certification
- Attend mandatory staff meetings
- Be able to lift at least 20 lbs and stand for consective hours.
Our Community ...Values Jewish culture, practice and thought, and serves as an educational resource for JCC members and for all New Orleanians with an interest in Judaism...Knows that comfortable, clean and conveniently located facilities set the tone for everything we do at the JCC...Embraces health and wellness, and JCC Fitness Centers are committed to helping members achieve positive lifestyle changes...Embraces children through education, sports and family activities...Celebrates the joys of childhood and encourages the independence of youth...Values lifelong learning, encourages friendship among adults of all ages and extends special assistance to elders.