Location and Job Title:
Digital Marketing Director
Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
411 E. Clinton Ave.
Tenafly, NJ 07670
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is looking for a Digital Marketing Director. In an exciting, supportive, fast paced environment, the Digital Marketing Director is responsible for the digital marketing strategy and execution across the entire agency. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Director works hand in hand with the marketing team to provide digital marketing support to all departments at the JCC. The successful candidate will be creative, strategic, a self-starter, team player, results-driven and well- organized.
- Updating, maintaining and optimizing JCCOTP.org and other JCC websites
- Drive traffic and leads through our website and other digital assets
- SEO - Tracking, and improving our organic search traffic for targeted search terms across our
- entire website
- SEM - Managing, optimizing and reporting on our search advertising spend
- Manage and optimize all digital advertising for the JCC (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Yelp Ads,
- PPC, etc.)
- Launch and transition marketing team to Marketing Cloud on Salesforce
- Create strategies to leverage our database to target, segment and cross-sell
- Manage our email marketing strategy and execution
- Train our staff in digital marketing best practices
- Lead digital marketing efforts and programs such as email signature software, internal digital
- signage, mobile app, etc.
- Report on and analyze website, email and digital marketing analytics
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Proven track record of high-preforming, multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in an organizational communications setting, with hands-on experience inmarketing, SEO, Paid Digital Advertising, and digital marketing
- Excellent writing, editing skills and communications skills required
- Advanced experience with Wordpress, social media advertising, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud a plus
- MUST be an excellent project manager with ability to balance numerous complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under deadline and to collaborate effectively withpeople at all levels; exercise judgment and assess priorities
- Skills in adobe Suite including InDesign and Photoshop or experience with Canva a plus
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Rebecca Seeman at email@example.com. Salary subject to experience.
No headhunters or recruitment firms please. EOE. It is the policy of this institution to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
$75,000 - $85,000
Kaplen JCC On The Palisades is a welcoming home away from home for all who pass through its front doors. Our 185,000 square foot building plus acres of outside grounds feature 2 fitness centers, an indoor and outdoor aquatics center, group exercise, spin and pilates studios, 2 gymnasiums, tennis and racquet courts, indoor track, a luxurious spa, multiple playgrounds and fields and so much more. The JCC is home to the renowned Thurnauer School of Music, Leonard and Syril Rubin Nursery School, Neil Klatskin Day Camp, and the JCC Dance and Drama Schools. The JCC is also proud to offer extensive, high quality programs and services to adults of all ages, as well as to seniors and individuals with special needs.
VISION: Our vision is to be the center point of Jewish life in our community and to engage all generations in our mission and values.
MISSION: Deeply rooted in Jewish values and tradition, the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is a vibrant home for the Jewish People that welcomes all and cultivates the social, intellectual, physical and spiritual well-being of the entire community.
VALUES: We are committed to demonstrating the following values and ask respect for these values from those with whom we interact:
CONNECTION TO JUDAISM AND ISRAEL
TIKKUN OLAM (repairing the world)