Location and Job Title:
Customer Service Representative
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Customer Service Representative is the JCCSF ambassador, responsible for
assisting the JCCSF's members, the public and staff with general
customer service needs as well as various programmatic duties and
customer service objectives.
a warm and welcoming environment in the Front Desk and lobby by
greeting members and guests and providing them with excellent customer
- Fitness member check ins
- Making sure proper waivers are electronically signed before entry given
- Updating credit card and member information as needed
- Enabling patrons passwords as needed
- Assist with both fitness and programming registrations as needed
- Answering phones and replying to voicemails, emails and cases in a timely manner
engage with the members, public and staff around the JCCSF on a daily
basis to identify areas of opportunity, answer questions they may have,
and provide solutions to customer service issues.
- Maintain strict protocols while handling sensitive/confidential patron information
- Adhere to the Customer Service Manual and JCCSF standards.
utilize various CRM system platforms to support a variety of member,
customer, program and staff needs (registrations, retail purchases,
communication between patrons and staff)
- Maintain a working knowledge of processes and procedures of CRM account management
a working knowledge of all JCCSF program areas and actively communicate
program information to all stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Assist members and guests with the purchase of retail items, parking, event management and program protocols
appearance and cleanliness of front desk areas, based on best
practices/ customer service standards. Ensure that all fitness and
program informational sections such as posted schedules and flyer racks
are accurate and well stocked
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and trainings
- Additional duties as needed
- Outstanding customer service skills and 1-2 years minimum experience working in a customer-centric organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: positive attitude, attentive, friendly and flexible
- Strong administrative skills,
including computer proficiency, systems databases and multi-line phone
experience. Experience with Salesforce and MS Office a plus.
ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
with a diverse group of people that includes staff, parents, children
and the public.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to discretion and confidentiality while handling patron data.
STATUS: Benefited, non-exempt, collective bargaining position
CLASSIFICATION: Admin 1
SCHEDULE: May include evening, weekend, and holiday hours
HEALTH & SAFETY: In
order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible,
all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19)
prior to beginning work. Please reach out to HR@jccsf.org if you have questions.
$20 per hour
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).