Location and Job Title:
Membership Sales Advisor
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
role of a membership sales advisor is to promote the sale of new memberships
utilizing internal and external leads, and to encourage usage by and renewals
among present members.
- Greet all members, guests and staff in a professional welcoming manner
- Engage in informal conversations to form long term relationships with our members, driving retention, customer service and, referrals
- responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members by actively developing leads, responding to membership inquiries, booking, providing energetic and informative tours
- Follow up with prospective members on a regular schedule
- Complete paperwork for new members, including application and fitness orientations
- Track and report daily statistics, including: outreach calls, information sent, tours given, membership sales
- Sell locker room upgrades to new and to current members.
- Reach and exceed sales goals
- Enforce all safety and security measures
- Take responsibility for providing excellent customer service to everyone who enters the JCC by assisting current and prospective members as needed.
- Be responsive to member feedback and complaints by notifying club management team and working towards timely resolution
- Acquire knowledge of all JCC classes and programs, and partner together with all departments
- Meet JCC standards for professionalism in conduct and appearance
- Perform routine registrations and assistance at the welcome desk
- Perform other duties as needed
- Attend staff and department meetings
- Be punctual and arrive ready to work for your scheduled shift. This position has a rotating schedule and is subject to changes based on the needs of the business.
45,000 - 55,000
The Stamford Jewish Community Center is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. While we are driven by the Jewish values of welcoming guests, kindness, respect, and communal responsibility, we warmly welcome people of all ages, faiths, ethnicities and backgrounds.
1035 Newfield Avenue, Stamford, CT 06905