Location and Job Title:
Lawrence Family JCC of San Diego County- Jacobs Family Campus
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
PAY RATE/STATUS: $15.00 per hour / Part-time, Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Director of Sports, Fitness & Aquatics, the Fitness Attendant is responsible for providing a high level of customer service while supervising and maintaining the fitness floor.
- Fitness and recreational experience preferred but not required.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications must stay current. (can certify)
- Self- motivated and passionate.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dependable, patient, friendly, cheerful and professional.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must move easily around fitness center.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and bending.
- Regularly required to communicate.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Able to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs.) as needed is required.
- Able to physically perform CPR/AED.
The mission of the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is to provide social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs to individuals and families of all ages, religions, races, financial abilities, and physical and mental abilities. Likewise, the JCC provides equal opportunity employment to individuals of all religions and backgrounds. The JCC welcomes San Diego's diverse Jewish community and the community at large.