Location and Job Title:
Staenberg-Loup Jewish Community Center
350 South Dahlia Street
Denver, CO 80246
The Annual Fund Officer is responsible for helping to achieve the JCC's fundraising goals by supporting mid-level and general donor efforts. He or she has direct responsibility for raising funds through annual giving efforts, giving clubs, and special events. The Annual Fund Officer works closely with the Director of Development (DOD) and other team members to ensure that annual fundraising goals are met and drives all efforts focused on donors giving $1,000 -$5,000 annually.
The Annual Fund Officer works closely with the JCC staff leaders, especially in program-specific areas, a host of trusted volunteers, and some Board committees to implement successful mid-level and general donor development strategies
- Lead mid-level giving development, working with committees and program leaders to set goals and execute strategies designed with the DOD
- Assist in the development of the annual fund plan, calendar, and all appeal themes
- Manage and implement monthly stewardship calendar
- Lead planning of Annual Dinner, securing sponsorship's and work closely with contractors
- Oversee budget and planning for the Annual Poker Tournament
- Assist in securing sponsorship's for fundraising events
- Assist in fundraising efforts with the Mizel Arts and Culture Center, Neustadt JAAM Festival and the Denver Jewish Film Festival
- Develop and support program fundraising committees for the annual fundraising efforts of Ranch Camp with a special focus on giving club support
- Prepare or oversee preparation of development reports regarding the annual fund to the DOD and to other leadership team members
- Assist in the personal asks of annual fund donors from $1,000 - $5,000
- Ability to work with donors and volunteers at all levels, building relationships that lead to increased financial support and engaging in complex relationship management
- Work with DOD to identify major gift prospects through the annual fund
- Assist in projecting budgets for the annual fund
- Other duties as assigned
For nearly 100 years, the JCC Denver's mission has been to build a community, rooted in Jewish values, where everyone feels like they belong. Our center was founded in 1922 as a place of refuge for the Jewish people of Denver, where they could safely gather under one roof to celebrate the cultural aspect of being Jewish.
Since then, the JCC Denver has evolved into something more-more than a single building, more than just a gathering place, and more than our individual departments and programs. Today, the JCC Denver is a community that extends beyond the walls in which we do business. We open our literal and figurative doors to anyone who wants to celebrate life and be a part of something more.