Location and Job Title:
Daily Programs Coordinator
Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester
1200 Edgewood Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
We are searching for a Daily Programs Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting all Program Areas, Hobby Programs and related personnel. The primary focus of this position is to serve as the main resource for creative, logistic, and operational needs for Program Area and Hobby staff. This includes but is not limited to; material acquisition, facilitating substitutes during days off and ensuring attendance is kept and campers are in the correct locations.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite preferred
- Lifeguard certification preferred
- Driver's License required
- Must be experienced in camp programs, dependable, and flexible.
- 21+ years old preferred.
- Serve as Senior Staff member.
- Be responsible for the general health and safety of all campers and staff.
- Establish an atmosphere in which campers feel secure, happy, and included.
- Supervise campers under their immediate care at all time.
- Ensure campers and staff adhere to camp rules.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Participate in all camp activities and supervisory initiatives.
- Cooperate with all other staff regarding matters of rules, safety, and program.
- Other duties as assigned by CSL Director, Assistant Directors, and Program Area Leader.
Dates: Must be available for the entirety of the dates listed below.
- Senior Staff Orientation begins June 17th, 2021
- Camp season ends August 18th, 2021
- Other mandatory training dates TBD
- Approximately (7) paid days off during the Camp season
- Full time hours including days, nights and weekends
- Competitive pay plus Room and Board
- Complimentary JCC membership included.
Come join the team at Camp Seneca Lake, (Finger Lakes Region) the residential summer camp of the JCC of Greater Rochester!