Location and Job Title:
3960 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
Works closely with the Executive Director to tell the story of the LJCC including, but not limited to, messaging, narrative, imagery, video, etc.
- Executes communications vision of Executive Director.
- Creates and presents creative proposals for projects and initiatives.
- Oversees the compilation of all the materials in all mediums by setting a production schedule and ensures timelines and quality standards are met.
- Supports weekly communications coordination meetings, takes notes, and follows up on outstanding action items.
- Liaises with internal and external contributors.
- Liaises with external communications as directed by the Executive Director.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, printers, etc.
- Produce, film, and edit videos based on approved proposals.
- Identify current audiences and develop target audiences for LJCC communications and corresponding communications channels.
- Organize and manage content - at organization, departmental, and program levels.
- Ensure messaging is consistent across organization by being involved in production, coordination, and review for all layers of communication.
- Coordinate review of all communications with Executive Director by conducting first round of review, then packaging and prioritizing items for standing review with ED.
- Manage inventory of all communications products and materials in every medium.
- Create and publish content for social media platforms that represents the LJCC's brand and voice.
- Take photographs and video around the LJCC for every day happenings and special events.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, flyers, social media content, logos, and website with software such as Illustrator, Canva, Publisher, among others.
- Conducts QAQC for all communications materials in every medium.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES:Education Support
- Lead lessons and activities for small groups of children as needed for a variety of programs.
- Serve as Teaching Assistant substitute or Preschool teacher substitute when needed.
- Assist in support of Teaching Assistants as needed.
- Assist in lesson planning as needed.
25,000 - 35,000
Levite Jewish Community Center
3960 Montclair Road
Birmingham, AL. 35213