Who We Are and Our Mission:
Sunrise Day Camps Association is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing back the magic of childhood to children with cancer around the world. Sunrise Day Camp-Long Island is the first day camp in the world for children with cancer and their siblings, offered free of charge to over 600 campers each summer. In addition to being a full summer day camp, we offer year-round programs and events, as well as in-hospital volunteer services.
- Represent the values and mission of the organization through all communication with camper families, staff and donors
- Work directly with all camper families regarding registration and basic camp information, including all year-round services
- Responsible for data entry, reports and statistical management
- Interact with all levels of the company
- Effectively coordinate with and work as a liaison between departments and camps
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends and needs
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
- Work closely with Camp Director to perform various administrative functions
Sunrise Day Camp-Long Island is currently seeking a full-time administrative professional with:
25,000 - 35,000
Sunrise Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing back the magic of childhood to children with cancer around the world. The Association currently oversees 8 Sunrise Day Camps (in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta and Israel), operates myriad year-round programs at each site and is affiliated with over 20 pediatric oncology hospitals, many which host our Sunrise on Wheels activities - and all Sunrise programs are offered free of charge. Our operations continue to significantly grow each year and last year alone, Sunrise Association enhanced the lives of over 5,000 children between our camps and year-round programs.