Location and Job Title:
Media Specialist - Camp Seneca Lake
Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester
1200 Edgewood Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
The Media Specialist is responsible for telling the story of Camp Seneca Lake through photography, video, and social media. Media Specialists capture and share activities, programs, and life at camp in a positive, fun, safe, and uniquely Jewish light using photography, videography, and graphic design. The Media Specialist reports directly to the Media Coordinator.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Adobe products, sound and video equipment, and social media required.
- Previous CSL experience and a robust understanding of the Mission, Vision, and program of CSL required.
- 18+ years old preferred.
- Be responsible for the general health and safety of all campers and staff.
- Establish an atmosphere in which campers feel secure, happy, and included.
- Supervise campers under their immediate care at all time.
- Ensure campers and staff adhere to camp rules.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Participate in all camp activities and supervisory initiatives.
- Cooperate with all other staff regarding matters of rules, safety, and program.
- Other duties as assigned by Media Coordinator and CSL Directors
Dates: Must be available for the entirety of the dates listed below.
- General Staff Orientation begins June 20th, 2021
- Camp season ends August 18th, 2021
- Other mandatory training dates TBD
- Approximately (7) paid days off during the Camp season
- Full time hours including days, nights and weekends
- Competitive pay plus Room and Board
- Complimentary JCC membership included!
Come join the team at Camp Seneca Lake, (Finger Lakes Region) the residential summer camp of the JCC of Greater Rochester!