Location and Job Title:
School Bus Driver
Lawrence Family JCC of San Diego County- Jacobs Family Campus
4126 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
SALARY/STATUS: $18.00-$20.00 per hour / Full-Time or Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Club J Director, the School Bus Driver is responsible for transporting participants of the youth programs by school bus or 12 passenger van. The School Bus Driver will assist in the supervision of children and integrate character development values (caring, responsibility, respect, and honesty) when interacting with children, staff and parents.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- School Bus Certification with Endorsements required.
- Air Brake Certification required.
- Class B/School Bus license required.
- First Aid and CPR certification required.
- Medical Examiner's Certificate required.
- Must meet California, Federal and JCC requirements regarding MVR report card and must maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Must comply with all Class B DMV licensing.
- Ability to operate any type and size of bus safely and on a specified time schedule in varied and complex topographical, weather, and urban traffic conditions.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing pupil transportation.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance.
- Sufficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate via two-way radio and preparing written reports.
- Ability to support all divisions of the JCC.
35,000 - 45,000
The mission of the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is to provide social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs to individuals and families of all ages, religions, races, financial abilities, and physical and mental abilities. Likewise, the JCC provides equal opportunity employment to individuals of all religions and backgrounds. The JCC welcomes San Diego's diverse Jewish community and the community at large.