Location and Job Title:
Grant Contract Manager
Joan and Alan Bernikow Jewish Community Center of Staten Island
1466 Manor Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
The Contract Manager reports directly to the Chief Development Officer. In this role, the Contract Manager is responsible for the contract process of all federal, city, state and UJA grants.
- All city, state and UJA grant submissions - includes transferring of draft narrative into application format, gathering attachments and securing budgets from fiscal
- Discretionary Grant Oversite & maintain relationship with council people and borough president staff
- Pull RFP's and distribute via email to necessary staff
- Mid-Year, Final Reports - work with Program Staff to produce on time, submit (includes UJA, DYCD, Private Funders)
- Homeland Security Contracts - work closely with Maintenance Supervisor, Chief Financial Officer and NYS Contract Manager. Run ads, submit quarterly reports, collect and submit materials needed to be reimbursed
- Contracts - Entry into Passport - Regular Updates into Document Vaults (Passport, Grants Gateway, HHS, UJA)
- Track Registration of City and State contracts
- Daily/Weekly Review of city, state and federal sites
- Maintain existing contracts & Begin new contracts (paperwork)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient computer knowledge and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational and programmatic skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Innovative, imaginative and provide a positive role model for participants and staff.
- Independent judgment, initiative and advanced administrative skills.
- Extensive experience in contract management & navigating city and state and federal databases.
- Minimum 3 years' experience (familiar with DYCD or DFTA contracts)
have demonstrated strong communication and people skills
55,000 - 65,000
The Joan & Alan Bernikow Jewish Community Center of Staten Island serves people of all walks of life, from young children to seniors and everyone in between. The JCC is proud to offer services that help improve the quality of life for people on Staten Island and beyond. We strive to help those in need as well as provide recreational and educational opportunities for our members.