Location and Job Title:
Service Desk Representative
Galbut Family Miami Beach JCC on the Simkins Family Campus
4221 Pine Tree Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Desk is the front desk in our main lobby and is the hub which serves as a
resource center for members, guests and staff. A qualified candidate will be
able to provide "grade A" customer service in a fast-paced
environment while communicating information about our events and programs and
creating a friendly and welcoming environment for all who enter. We are
currently seeking candidates who can work flexible shifts that include
evenings, early mornings and weekends.
- Checks in all Members and Guests and properly confirms and verifies access to facility.
- Maintains forms, flyers and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Attend to members/guests and answers questions, in person and by telephone
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Support administrative staff and program directors.
- Assist with program registrations and transaction processing.
- Conduct tours of the facility when needed.
- Promotes Membership in addition to providing information on registration for Adult and Children's Programming.
- Must be dependable and prompt for shifts, and possess an excellent and strong work ethic.
- Able to accept guidance and supervision during the work shift.
- Must complete fingerprinting and background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work shift hours that include evenings and weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, sitting, standing.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Multi-task; work independently; team player
- POS systems a plus but not required.
The Miami Beach Jewish Community Center (JCC) is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Our goal is to provide quality programming to the community in everything from Children's Enrichment and After-school programming to Summer Camp; Fitness to Aquatics; Sports to parenting classes; Adult Educational programs to Arts & Cultural events and more.We strive to employ the most qualified persons and continue to provide them with the support and encouragement needed in order for them to continue to develop and grow professionally as well as assist the MBJCC reach its goals in customer service and satisfaction.