Location and Job Title:
Aquatics Director (Summer Position only)
JCC Princeton Mercer Bucks & Abrams Camps
148 Cedarville Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Looking to join a team who successfully opened camp
The Aquatics Director will provide leadership in the development, implementation, promotion and administration of the aquatics programs that are responsive to the needs of the camp; ensure effective staffing of lifeguards and instructors who lead quality programs and services; and follow JCC and state guidelines for managing an aquatic facility.
- Available June 28th-August 20th, 2021
- Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Experience managing aquatic staff and swim program
- Working knowledge of pool maintenance and equipment
- Develop, implement and oversee aquatic programs that reflect camp needs and maintain the JCC's high standards of quality, safety and caring.
- Remain current and in front of trends and developments in the aquatics area.
- Coordinate the operation (teaching and staffing) of the summer camp instructional & free swim program.
- Supervise, train and evaluate lifeguards and swim instructors.
- Maintain records and statistics with respect to camp and other aquatics-related programs.
- Monitor and deliver participant records and certifications.
- Ensure enforcement of pool policies.
- Develop and conduct drills for handling emergencies.
- Ensure that pools meet all health and safety standards including a clean environment, appropriate air and water temperature, chemical balance and timely pool water testing and backwashing. Secure pool facilities when not in use.
- Team Member - Serve as a member of JCC Abrams Camps staff team.
The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier facility in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor buildings on a stunning shaded campsite. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members. Please click this link for our on-line application www.jccabramscamps.org/join-our-team visit our website at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.