Location and Job Title:
Summer Camp Sports and Games Specialist - Camp Raanana
Jewish Community Center of Greater Ann Arbor
2935 Birch Hollow Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
At Camp Raanana, we look for bright, fun, enthusiastic, and
hard-working staff who have a passion for working with kids and a love of the
outdoors. We are a Jewish day camp operated out of the Jewish Community Center
of Greater Ann Arbor. Camp Raanana has all the overnight feels in a day camp-
from archery to sports to nature to swimming in the lake to art and so much
- Desire and attitude to work with children in both small group and large group setting
- Prior experience in activity area; preferably in a teaching or leadership role
- Ability to accept guidance, constructive feedback, and support
- Ability to assist in teaching activities and running programs
- Willingness and ability to take full responsibility for safety and security of campers
- Ability to communicate with, relate to, and serve as an example to all campers
- Proven management, good communication and organizational skills, and the ability to be creative and take direction/instruction
- Ability to pass a background check
- 18+ with High School diploma or equivalent
Sports and Games Responsibilities
- Plan, supervise, and implement sports activities and games for campers Grades K - 8.
- Organize and maintain all camp sports supplies.
- Insure that all campers and staff are participating safely in sports and games.
- Serve as a resource to staff wishing to infuse sports or games into programming.
- Work collaboratively with other staff to plan camp-wide programs and activities.
- Act as extra supervision if needed, etc.
Camp Raanana is operated out of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Ann Arbor.