Location and Job Title:
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
- Develops creative and innovative design solutions to create advertising materials. Develops concept, collaborates with departments heads, handles revisions, obtains extensive departmental and client approval.
- Creates new video, photographic and graphic content.
- Evolves with print and video trends to keep graphic content engaging and relevant.
- Produces (resizes) existing work. Prepares files for release, reviews proofs and final product for accuracy.
- Updates and maintains existing website, as well as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
- Bachelors in Graphic Design or related field or four-year accredited program in Graphic Design.
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient on a PC computer and have high level of proficiency Adobe Creative Suite; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of editing videos, printing procedures and the ability to produce accurate files to supply to vendors.
- Strong organization skills and highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and minor supervision
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to take direction, work independently and with a team
- Ability to present design concepts to colleagues and to successfully articulate a clear creative vision
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a flexible and collaborative work style.
- On-site position.
**Portfolio samples are required to be considered.**
35,000 - 45,000
The Stamford JCC seeks to hire a talented Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team. The Graphic Designer works collaboratively with the Director of Communications and Marketing to design and produce advertising materials and other collateral. Coordinates marketing projects from the initial creative brief through to completion including: custom images, large format signage, social media advertising, animation and bite-size short form videos, as well as, print collateral, large format advertising, brochures, digital ads, and logos. Selects the appropriate method for each project based on the budget provided. Produces accurate files for publishing and producing work. Takes direction from Director of Communications and Marketing and/or assists with individual projects or elements of a campaign. This is a full-time position - Monday - Friday with some additional late nights and weekends.