Looking to join a team who successfully opened camp
A Specialist is responsible for running an activity & providing leadership in their skilled area.
1. Planning and executing 8 weeks of basic sports in addition to safety, stretching, rules, skills, and games. Sports include flag football, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, tennis, gaga, street hockey, backyard sports, wacky sports, obstacles and fun games to campers Prek thru 9th grade.
2. Coordinate in the planning of Color War, Counselor Games, fun sport electives, and sports inter-mural games called "Let's Move."
3. Managing a group of approximately 12+ campers with the support of the group's staff during their scheduled time at athletics while promoting camp wide sportsmanship.
4. Must be able to work & cooperate in a friendly relationship with campers, staff, & administration.
5. Assume additional roles as given by Camp Director such as bus duty and drills.
6. Always help other Specialists when they need an extra hand.
7. Care for & store all equipment.
If you are FUN, LOVE KIDS AND WANT AN AMAZING SUMMER...then we want you!
The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier facility in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor buildings on a stunning shaded campsite. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members. Please click this link for our on-line application www.jccabramscamps.org/join-our-team visit our website at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.