Location and Job Title:
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
Are you responsible, dependable and enjoy being around people?
Do you like welcoming and greeting people with a smile?
Are you interested in fitness and would love to have a place to exercise and work out as a benefit of your employment?
If this describes you, then being part of the fitness staff at the Roth Family JCC is the perfect place to work.
- Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in fitness.
- Follow all procedures, standards, security rules, and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Clean and organize all fitness equipment including but not limited to group ex studio, mirrors and floors.
- Be familiar with the safety procedures and the operation of all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure members and guests are wearing masks as a Covid precaution
- Perform any additional assignments as directed by the Director of Fitness.
- Free JCC membership including access to the fitness center, heated swimming pool, and group exercise classes.
- JCC branded work shirt
- JCC branded mask
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- $10 per hour
- employee is paid semi-monthly on the 15th and 30th
- Customer service: (Preferred)
- Fitness center: (Preferred)
- Housekeeping experience
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status. Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.