We are seeking a Fitness and Group Exercise Manager to lead our fitness, personal training and group exercise programs. As our Fitness and Group Exercise Manager, you will
- Hire, train and supervise qualified fitness, personal training, and group exercise staff
- Develop, deliver and evaluate health promotion, incentive, and other specialty programs
- Achieve short and long term program goals in accordance with annual strategic planning
- Generate reports and manage budget
- Oversee team's delivery of fitness assessments and personal training
- Service diverse populations, including high risk participants
- Supervise and monitor exercise areas, including equipment maintenance and fitness floor cleanliness
- Oversee group exercise program and instruct classes, if necessary
- Other duties as required
Full time, possibly including weekend, early morning and evening hours. COMPETITIVE BENEFITS, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and paid time off.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology
- 5 years of experience in a fitness environment with a minimum of 2 years fitness management
- Prior experience leading group exercise classes and personal training sessions
- AED and First Aid Certifications (personal training certification a plus)
45,000 - 55,000
JCC MetroWest has been at the center of the Essex and Morris County New Jersey community for 142 years, bringing people together while providing educational, social, cultural and fitness programs. Here at The J, we take every precaution to keep our community safe and healthy, as well as warm, inclusive and welcoming.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.