Location and Job Title:
JCC Administrative Program Manager (full-time, hourly)
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Program Officer, this position is primarily responsible for the organization and coordination of administrative operations, procedures, and resources necessary to maintain effective and efficient program departments. Program departments to be supported include Youth, Camp, and Sports & Aquatics.
- Perform administrative and clerical functions for each department.
- Oversee registrations to ensure accuracy.
- Act as a liaison with parents, outside agencies, and the JCC preschool.
- Open or close Youth (school year) Camp (summer) departments daily.
- Meet with Accounting Department to review outstanding fees and tuition payment and ensure that accounts receivables and payables are up-to-date
- Work with marketing to promote JCC programs
- Support and carry out the policies and philosophy of the JCC.
- Some nights and weekends required.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative to independently problem solve
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and traditions preferred.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status. Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.