Location and Job Title:
Fitness Center Attendant/Personal Trainer
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
Personal Trainer Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating personalized workout routines to improve muscular endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular health.
- Setting fitness goals and monitoring their clients' progress
- Recommending a nutritionist to give dietary advice and producing plans to help clients eat healthy meals.
- Instructing clients to use gym equipment properly to complete their workout
Fitness Center Attendant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all activities within the Fitness Center.
- Provide daily care and cleaning of all equipment, as well as restocking cleaning supplies, as needed.
- Enforce all Fitness Center policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
- Provide excellent customer service, including assisting all members in a safe and helpful manner on basic use of equipment and interpretation of Fitness Center policies.
- Communicate regularly with the management of the Fitness Center and provide additional assistance when requested.
- Handle member concerns and complaints in a professional manner
Requirements and Terms of Employment:
- Personal Training Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Must be up to date with COVID 19 vaccinations
- Availability to work some early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Salary Ranges:
- Fitness Center Attendant: $14/hour
- Group Exercise Instructor: $30-$60/class
- Personal Trainer: $19-$34/session
$35,000 - $45,000
The Stamford JCC is seeking a Fitness Center Attendant and/or a Personal Trainer. They will have the ability to grow their
career at the Stamford JCC by creating positive and memorable relationships with its members. Part-time and Full-time positions are