Location and Job Title:
Summer Drama Specialist
JCC Princeton Mercer Bucks & Abrams Camps
148 Cedarville Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
The Drama Specialist is a fun, energetic instructor with a background in Theater Arts who would be excited about sharing their passion for the performing arts with campers ranging in age from 4 to 15
- Assist Director in creating a creative, campy and fun drama program for campers in Prek-5th grade.
- Inspire youth by developing a Theater Arts program that includes mini drama, improv, and acting workshops
- Instruct a group of campers with the support of counselors during their scheduled time at drama
- Collaborate with specialist team on weekly special events and programs
- Create and assist the performing arts team with the execution of weekly drama electives.
- Responsible for daily set-up and clean-up of work area
- Staff lunches, snacks, t-shirts and transportation provided
- Demonstrate a passion in theater and perfoming arts and a love for children
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Previous camping or instructional experience preferred but not required
- High-energy, enthusiastic, creative, open-minded, ready for anything!
- The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier campsite in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor facilities at a stunning shaded property. We are growing fast and hiring AWESOME new staff members. If you are compassionate, caring, energetic or creative then apply TODAY! Please click this link for our on-line application here
https://www.jccabramscamps.org/join-our-team or visit our website at www.JCCAbramsCamps.org.