Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member's health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.Responsibilities include training, program design, assessments, client retention and referral, and other miscellaneous duties in the fitness center.
* Current Nationally Recognized Personal Training certification (NASM, ACSM, ACE, AFFA, NSCA, IFPA, CSCS, ISSA)
* Current CPR/AED certification.
* Possess current knowledge and industry standards of excellence in exercise testing (assessments) and exercise prescription (program design).
* Current knowledge and ability to operate various fitness tools and equipment such as resistance tubes/bands, strength machines, cardio machines, kettlebells, fitness weights, exercise balls, etc.
* Possess a basic understanding of the principles of exercise, cardiovascular, strength and flexibility programming.
* Previous Personal Training experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Existing Clientele a Plus
* Possess honesty and personal integrity.
* Be enthusiastic, energetic, compassionate, personable and friendly.
* Be passionate, ambitious, driven, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
* Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
We are looking for a POSITIVE, ENERGETIC, CREATIVE, and ENTHUSIASTIC Personal Trainer to join our Fitness team! We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience and creative ideas to inspire our personal training clients.