Location and Job Title:
Director of Outreach & Engagement
Betty & Milton Katz JCC
1301 Springdale Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Define, create, and introduce strategic initiatives that engage the community and promote the Katz JCC.
- Lead efforts to recruit, retain and meaningfully engage the community.
- Build rapport with new, prospective community members and foster deeper relationships with existing community members.
- Develop meaningful programming and engagement opportunities for cohorts with similar interests to connect and build relationships.
- Provide a structure for community engagement at the Katz JCC that allows each JCC program to meet desired outcomes and fulfill long-term impact goals.
- Represent the JCC at various community and/or business meetings and events to promote our mission and key programs.
- Identify and elevate process improvement opportunities to executive leadership that result in positive partner and customer experiences.
- Network with other agencies to stay informed about services and resources.
- Represent the JCC at various community and/or business meeting and events to promote the JCC's mission and key programs.
- Communicate closely with all program staff opportunities for furthering the Katz JCC's mission and serve as a connective thread between all departments to help them achieve their goals.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a degree in business, marketing, or a closely related field
Five (5) plus years' experience in development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
65,000 - 75,000
At the Katz JCC we aspire to promote and enrich Jewish culture, heritage, values and lives by providing outstanding educational, social and health & wellness programs and experiences for our community. The Director of Outreach & Engagement will play an integral role in building these relationships within our community by creating engaging opportunities inside and outside the JCC. This senior level position serves as the face of the Katz JCC in the community and will develop new and innovative ways to engage all audiences. At the Katz JCC, we believe strongly that while we encourage the community to come to the JCC, deep connections are also built when you meet people where they are.