APPLICATION DEADLINE for schoalrships for 2014-2015 school year is now closed.
Check back after September 1, 2014 for new information about next year's deadline.
1. Pursue a master's degree in a field that pertains to JCC employment
2. Be committed to beginning their career in the JCC Movement
3. Be willing to relocate for employment after graduation if not already employed at a JCC
4. Display achievement in academics and community leadership
5. Be knowledgeable about the JCC Movement's values and mission
Funding of JCC Association Graduate Education Scholarships is obtained through the generosity of Jewish communal leaders, individual sponsors, JCC Association board members, foundations and other interested donors.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM TIMETABLE
February 1, 2014
JCC Association scholarship application, essays, 3 reference letters, and certified university transcript(s) are due.
The Scholarship Committee carefully reviews all materials submitted by each candidate and selects finalists who are then notified.
Finalist interviews date TBD. Finalists must be present for the interview to be considered for the award. JCC Association covers all expenses for finalists to travel to New York. Members of the interview committee consist of involved lay leaders, JCC professionals, and scholarship alumni.
Scholarship recipients are selected and notified. JCC Association is planning to award up to five new full-time scholarships for the 2014-2015 school year.
To download the application, click here
Call, write, or e-mail:
520 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Telephone: (212) 786 - 5114
Fax: (212) 481 – 4174
All application materials should be mailed to the address listed above.
Thank you for your interest.